Thursday, December 10, 2009

Are boxing inspired moves 4 upper body, pilates 4 core & ballet moves 4 lower body a good fitnes

I want to get in shape (tone)/lose weight. I can't lift weights or run because I have a joint disorder. I walk everywhere and am starting to eat better than I have. I put this "program" together myself. I can't afford a personal trainor or anything like that and I don't like gyms. I just need an opinion.



Are boxing inspired moves 4 upper body, pilates 4 core %26amp; ballet moves 4 lower body a good fitness program?globe theater



it seems like u took the best advantages from each of those workouts and made it into ur own super-ideal workout. what u need to watch out for is that maybe boxing for upper body is only effective when u use boxing for the lower body as well .. u know wat I mean? maybe that workout is beneficial for that part of the body only when its done completely... I dunno .. I've only tried 2 (boxing and ballet) and I prefer boxing because it does WONDERS for ur body!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter