Thursday, December 10, 2009

Wow. people are quite mean today... just because i do ballet doesnt mean im gay. and you dont need t

what crawled up your *** today?



Wow. people are quite mean today... just because i do ballet doesnt mean im gay. and you dont need to be cute?opera score



there is nothing wrong with doing ballet, some girls are turned off by it though. i dance with a perfectly straight guy and there's nothing wrong with it. and for those who said you have to be cute to dance, they should see some of the girls who go to my studio.... XP



:D



Wow. people are quite mean today... just because i do ballet doesnt mean im gay. and you dont need to be cute?musicals opera theater



you just haven't found her yet. Keep looking.
some ppl were just born mean
yes, that is right. It does not mean you are gay! Unless, you know, you are!
no i understand and yer must be the time of the month and tell them naff off
dude the girl is somewhere....we can't help you find her...its up to you
Nothing wrong with male ballet dancers. I've found that people who have to throw the "gay" thing around are people having difficulty with their own sexuality. No worries. :-)
Just ignore them.
hey you were the one that asked the question....we just answered honestly and to the best of our knowledge.
I'm so sorry. I didn't mean you HAD to be cute. I don't even know you. But there has to be more to you than the things you mentioned in your previous question. Some women do like all of those things. But if they don't like you, it's either deeper than that or more shallow than that. Don't give up on love, though. It'll come one day! : )
I'm sorry you are having a bad Y!A day. I hope it gets better. I wish all the mean people who don't contribute anything to Y!A would dissappear but I doubt they will.
your right ballet is very good work out
Hey man. i answered your other question but I didn't call you gay.
I have heard of several guys taking ballet that was not gay. Nothing is up there!
Tell them!!!!
some people just look at your name and say "ballet dancer" then see ur a guy and automatically the stereo types roar into their stupid nieve little heads and they're mouths do the thinking. :) it's ok.. being able to dance better then most of us isnt a bad thing :)
I'm sorry. my tampons on the wrong way. I don't think your gay. Maybe your hot. or something. But keep looking you'll find her. Have an awesome excellent wonderful day. %26amp; good look finding her.



* I feel bad so i'll give you a star =]
There's nothing wrong or gay about being a ballet dancer! I see them at my daughter's ballet school and I know most of them are not gay and the girls love them. Hang in there, kid -- most of the people who talk that sh*t on here are dumb a**es!
I too am not gay. I don't do ballet, however. But I do have some hobbies that are "less than manly". I would say this to you- You could change who you are to suit the "rockies" of this world, but the idea of being happy that way is a farse.(if you don't know Rocky, thank the Gods. She is a selfish, self-imposed queen of the universe.)



Btw, you can expect to be violated around here for your claim of not being gay. Its what they like to call "equality".
I9 answered your question too and i didnt call yuo gay. Some people are just mean.
people are just really mean on here,just keep on dancing
I not mean and there are some mean people on here that just dont have a life. So dont worry about it I know your very athletic and that is a big turn on so keep doing what you love most of us dont get to do that.
i forgot the name of the male russian ballet dancer who defected,Barishnicov?,he was anything but gay looking...WOW!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter