Saturday, December 5, 2009

How do I learn how to spin like Sisqo?(no..not ballet..im talkin about Hip hop..)?

I want to learn how to spin like Sisqo but it's hard.



Sisqo spins better than everyone.



Even better than michael jackson.



I tried watching his performances and trying to do it like him but it's hard.



What do I do to learn?



How do I practice?



How do I learn how to spin like Sisqo?(no..not ballet..im talkin about Hip hop..)?pacific theater



I don't know who this "Sisqo" figure is, but if he can "spin" really well, he probably took ballet. Just work on thinking about your body staying upright and learn how to spot. That means you pick a spot in front of you to look at before you turn, and keep looking at it as you turn, quickly whipping your head around to see the spot again. This keeps you on the center of your body, and it keeps you from getting dizzy.



Just work on it :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter