Thursday, December 10, 2009

Sweet Sixteen in Paris with shopping spree and opera theatre and ballet tickets?

But I have to pay for it. I am celebrating in three years. Any ideas for money? Besides the usual...be ambitious and babysit? I've tried...believe me...I never get calls. I must be too gruesome for little children to look at...too faat...lol.



Sweet Sixteen in Paris with shopping spree and opera theatre and ballet tickets?tickets



start doing work fro people in gardens... walking dogs... anything



Sweet Sixteen in Paris with shopping spree and opera theatre and ballet tickets?ballet opera theater



Try tutoring, sales on commission, get more selfesteem and work hard, save every penny, make it your only mission in life besides homework and chores, find some housecleaning chores because they pay the most and are the hardest for elderly to do

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter