Saturday, December 5, 2009

Has anyone heard and/or known about "Grupo Corpo", a beautiful ballet group?

I knew them in film%26amp;arts channel... oh, they're wonderful, then in november I went to the theater to watch them, they didn't play Bach as in the t.v.concert but the show was incredible, lovely.



Has anyone heard and/or known about "Grupo Corpo", a beautiful ballet group?oper



yes i saw them on the ovation channel, i was very impressed, i tivo'd it and showed it to my friend he also loved it. the very unique dance moves and the hyperelctronic yet traditional rhythmic music put me in a trance! all i know is that they are from Brazil and if they ever come my way i will be the first in line to buy tix. -blurey



Has anyone heard and/or known about "Grupo Corpo", a beautiful ballet group?hollywood theater opera theater



I also saw different video's of them on the internet and I love the energy you see when they're dancing. I hope that in the theater it was even better, because most of the time dance is better to watch in the theater.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter