Saturday, December 5, 2009

I'm 16 year old guy and I want to do ballet. Is it late for me to learn how to do those jumps a

I have a year of dance experience and I am very flexible (i.e do splits, etc.) However, I have a weak upper body strength.



and yeah, how long does it usually take to learn those jumps and pirouettes?



I'm 16 year old guy and I want to do ballet. Is it late for me to learn how to do those jumps and pirouttes??sheet music



Well actually its not to late .I started ballet when I was 12 and now I am getting 16 and I am still dancing with so much heart i just love it.The jumps are not so hard to learn and also the pirouettes are not so hard ,and they usally take about one year to learn them very precis(means very clean).You also need to be very strong to not drop any of the girls you might lift up.'g'.But if you want to do all that the main priority is to have discipline.Good luck with all that.



I'm 16 year old guy and I want to do ballet. Is it late for me to learn how to do those jumps and pirouttes??state theatre opera theater



It's never too late to dance. Go to a studio and sign up for ballet classes. Good Luck!
its never too late to learn anything and for the time it'll take it depends on you and how much you practise.



Good luck
It isn't too late to do anything, mate. It'll just take you a bit longer, as your bones have gotten "harder and more stiff" (No innuendo intended) as you've grown older.
you may not become a pro at this age, but kudos to you for wanting to try something new. it's never to late to learn!
I think that if your seriuos and work really hard you might be able to .It is a late start so that means twice the hard work for you can you be that dedicated ? If not I would try something else but you could still dance.
It all depends on you. I'm almost 17, and I was a dancer for 14 years and if I didn't have a driven mentality, I wouldn't have succeeded at anything. I don't even know you and I'm totally proud of you for taking up dance. Guys are so much fun to dance with!!!!! When I competed, I had a lot of guy dance partners and it made the whole experience so much more enjoyable. The jumps and pirouettes are really easy if you want it bad enough. It just takes time, patience, and practice. Good luck!!!!!
Better do it now that you are 16 than wait any later. It can help tremendously if you like volleyball.
it isn't to late, a guy joined our dance company about two years ago and he only had one year of dance experiance and was around your age...he has improved so much and is now very good. i would say give it a try..you dont have anything to lose. just work really hard and DONT GIVE UP.
Never too late to start. Don't worry about the upper body...that will come with age and practice. Hard to say about how long it will take you to learn things. Just remember, jumps are fine, but turns are like gold in the ballet world. Practice you turns tours, and fuettes all the time.
16 is actually an average age for guys to start ballet and still make it as a professional ballet dancer. But from here on in, you must really train intensively in order to get really good. I hope you are studying ballet at the very best studio you can find.
It's great that you want to start something new, but don't wait any longer, especially if you think you will want to have a career in ballet. There is so much to learn and to practice, so if you have the time I would say go for it! But if not I wouldn't do it, and I'd try to find something else to persue. Also learning pirouettes and leaps take an incredible amount of practice! It took me about 3 years to get a perfect split in the air, and about the same to do 2-3 spins in a row. Another thing that might be challenging is learning all of the steps and names for all of them... if this is really what you should be doing in your life, you'll just have that feeling...so I'd say go for it!! Good Luck!
It's not too late! There's a new guy at my dance studio and he's 17, just starting to dance, with only 2 previous years of experience. He is amazing! I'm sure you can do it. Good luck!
It's never too late to learn. Having a good instructor will also help this process. Lifting weights for upper body strength and learning how to partner will really help your upper body. As far as jumps and pirouettes, it's a case of learning how to use all the correct muscles. Keep going to class every day and before you know it, multiple pirouettes and big jumps with battu will be a piece of cake.
i have a better idea how about u go killyourself

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter