Saturday, December 5, 2009

What colour of top will go with jeans and my new ballet flats?

I'm not sure what kind of type I can wear with these shoes.



http://www.target.com/gp/detail.html/601...



What colour of top will go with jeans and my new ballet flats?hollywood theater



A lot of colors will go with those. Black, white, red, and so on.



What colour of top will go with jeans and my new ballet flats?opera.com opera theater



baby doll top
Wear black, White, Any solid color, with a black thick belt around your waist.
Any top of any colour would look cut with those shoes, a t-shirt, baby doll top, tank, tube... ect. I think a bright colour would look great so you have some kind of colour in there, just as long as the shirt doesn't have a continuing pattern in it, because the shoes already do.



I love them!
ahh i saw those at target and they are really cute. You could of course pair those flats with white or black but i think you should do something different, like a bright top or a basic black top with a bright layer underneath.



Just add a bright something somewhere on your body lol.
yah, get a white baby doll top with like a black ribbon across the bust line, and have long black leggings, with a black and white polka dotted head band to match your shoes. ADORABLE! :P
I agree that a baby doll top would be cute, or a long scoop neck, or open neck tee, (to echo the ballet theme.) I would recommend a solid, bright colour, such as red, green or yellow.
any color realy



try a tunic or a babydoll

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter