Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can someone plssssss tell me where can i find the book ballet shoes online. i really want 2 read thi

if u can ill really be grateful 2 u!



Can someone plssssss tell me where can i find the book ballet shoes online. i really want 2 read this one?playhouse



I'm sorry, but I can't find it either. Noel Streatfield was one of my favorite authors as a child. There are other books in the series, but Ballet Shoes was my favorite. After I read it I tried to learn ballet from a book! I didn't get too far.



All I can think of is check all the on line bookstores like Amazon.com; Alibris.com....



I didn't try to get onto a British book selling site. But, since the book is written by a british author, maybe you could find it.



I hope you get it. I'm way grown up, but I'd still like to read it again. Did you ever see any of the others....Acting Shoes, Circus Shoes, Skating Shoes, Movie Shoes....that's all I can remember and I'm not sure I've got the titles all correct.



Good luck to you!!



Can someone plssssss tell me where can i find the book ballet shoes online. i really want 2 read this one?plays opera theater



http://www.abebooks.com has two copies right now.



You could also try http://www.powells.com/



But Amazon.com actually does have it, if you're talking about the one by Noel Streatfeild



Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter