Thursday, December 10, 2009

What do I do if I hurt my back at ballet?

For the dancers: I was doing an arabesque and i turned my head to look in the mirror and i felt something on the left side of my back towards the middle pull or something. It hurt to take breaths. It continued for a few days and went pretty much away. A week later it all of a sudden started hurting badly! It hurts to move around and stuff and breathe sometimes. I feel like there is something poking the back of my lung or something. I don't know if I should go to a doctor or chiropractor or my mom suggested a massage? But I don't know if it's anything serious? It's technically not on my spine, it's on the left middle part of my back.



What do I do if I hurt my back at ballet?performing arts



middle of the left. sounds like a severe muscle sprain, your mom maybe right, sounded alot like a broken rib, but if it is not near your spine that rules that out. I suggest seeing a Dr.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter