Saturday, December 5, 2009

I am 54, what chance do I have of taking up ballet and making it big on Broadway?

The downside is that my joints are knocked about from crashing to many moto-x bikes, I am not gay and I don't say luvvy or darling in every sentence. The good side is that I look rather good in a leotard.



I am 54, what chance do I have of taking up ballet and making it big on Broadway?the grand theater



You never know, stranger things have happend - Can't think of any right now, but I'm sure they have.



I am 54, what chance do I have of taking up ballet and making it big on Broadway?soap opera opera theater



Only through auditioning will you find out
Slim to none.
zero
Less than absolute ZERO !!
my dance teacher is 54. Go for it
try something else please!
Caleb's mom neglected to say that Slim just rode out of town...
I'd have to say 1 in 1,000,000,000,000,000
About as much chance as Michael Jackson has working in a childrens nursery
slim. very.
i guess you better start now..and be pretty good at it....
None since you have no experience whatsoever.
audition darling...you may never know.....good luck...luvvy
whoaaaaaaaa.!!! i knew it you saucy minx..ballet = tights and tights = fun.
it's never too late
Keep dreaming. Seriously. Only in a dream could it ever come true.
David, you need to update that avator, it is 30 years too young. Sometimes they do weird shows on broadway, where they might need some old guy wearing a ballerina dress, one of Cinderella's ugly sisters or something. Who knows? You may yet be famous.
well no1 here wants to spoil ur dreams but the chances are unlikely,all u can do is give it a go and see what happens.If you dont get anywhere then u know its time to move on a find something else
always aim high and never give up
Well, at least you can look good trying.
slim to none but anything is possible
Go for it !
Well as long as you look good in a leotard that's all that really matters to all the women and gay men going to ballet shows.
Snowball's



a



in



chance



hell



re-arrange to make a well known phrase or saying
zip.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter