Thursday, December 10, 2009

I just got the early acceptance/priority acceptance to Boston Ballet's Summer Dance Program 200

else gotten this e-mail yet? I'm 15 years old, and I just auditioned on Saturday and they responded with my early acceptance today (4 days later!)! I'm really excited. I should be proud right? Is anyone else going/got this letter?



I just got the early acceptance/priority acceptance to Boston Ballet's Summer Dance Program 2008. Has anyoneopera ticket



I got priority acceptance, too! I'm only 14 and would go to Newton, though. Not to put a damper on things, but I have a feeling that they gave everyone that got in priority acceptance to try and get them to apply before they got results from other schools so that more people would attend. I noticed that before my audition they kind of advertised the program a little...



I know they're a great company, though, and you should be very proud to get accepted!



I just got the early acceptance/priority acceptance to Boston Ballet's Summer Dance Program 2008. Has anyonepacific theater opera theaterim 11 and yeah i got the priority exceptance letter and got into the boston ballet summer dance program and idk i dont think everyone gets the priority exceptance letter but congradulations!!! Report It


you should be very proud. boston ballet is an EXCEPTIONAL program.
YOU GO,BABY!



This is a VERY big deal and yes,you should be proud,jumping up and down and getting on the phone,telling everybody!



CHEERS!!!
im 13 and i made it too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter