Saturday, December 5, 2009

Do you like to show your toe cleavage in pumps and ballet flats?

I don't like it all that much, but i still wear flats that show it.



its like a big deal to the person wearing it but its really not.



just as long as its not too much its fine.



Do you like to show your toe cleavage in pumps and ballet flats?lyric opera



No, I hate it.



Do you like to show your toe cleavage in pumps and ballet flats?imax theater opera theater



OMG no!



Okay this drives me nuts.



Idk why.



I just had looking a toe clevage in flats or pumps.



It's one of my biggest pet peeves.
no not really but i love pumps and flats anyway lol
Not really!! I hate it. But it seems all the cute shoes lately require you to show "toe crack"

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter