Thursday, December 10, 2009

Where are the best seats to watch the Nutcracker at NYC ballet?

Is it in the middle to back of center Orchestra or the left or right of the first tier?



Where are the best seats to watch the Nutcracker at NYC ballet?mr messed up



Middle to the back deffinatly.I went with my parents once and it was some awsome seats. You can see everything clearly you can hear well too. Just a perfect perspective of the whole stage.



Where are the best seats to watch the Nutcracker at NYC ballet?getting late opera theater



I went to that ballet last year. I sat in the front, and I suggest you DON'T SIT IN THE FRONT. It hurts your eyes sitting that close. If you sit in the middle make sure you can see the sage and someone or something isn't blocking your view. The back is the best. You can see the whole stage, and if you want to bring bonaculars they can help too. Hope this helps, Happy Dacing!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter