Saturday, December 5, 2009

Can I use regular white sewing elastic to attach to my ballet pointe shoes?

You can, obviously the color is different and looks a bit off. The main difference will be in the tightness of the elastic.



Normal white sewing elastic tends to be more stretchy than the pointe shoe elastic, and so will not be as secure on your foot. The pink pointe shoe elastic is made to be tighter and hold more securely to your foot/ankle.



You can experiment, if the white doesn't work for you and the shoe is slipping too much, just pull the stitches and sew on some pink ballet elastic.



good luck!



Can I use regular white sewing elastic to attach to my ballet pointe shoes?opera singer



I did that. It works, but doesn't look very nice if you know what I mean.



Can I use regular white sewing elastic to attach to my ballet pointe shoes?amc theater opera theater



yeah, but it doesn't look as pretty.
you could but it might not work as well and it might not look as nice. if i were you i would just go and get normal pointe shoe elastic =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter