Thursday, December 10, 2009

Ever heard of the band (in the 80's) called SPANDAU BALLET?

I have heard of them, they are in fact one of my favorite groups/bands that I listen to. I thought no one else knew about them.



Ever heard of the band (in the 80's) called SPANDAU BALLET?classical music



yeah



Ever heard of the band (in the 80's) called SPANDAU BALLET?ms stress opera theater



yep
Yes! I love Spandau Ballet. Their most recognized song is "true" It has been used in many movies.
nope never
yepp flash in the pan type stuff
Yep...love 'em! "True" is a great song. You might also like "ABC" if you like Spandau Ballet.
Ah, my middle school years! You just brought back a juicy memory of many school dances:)! "True" was the "Stairway to Heaven" of my generation. Though I like classical and other depthy types of music, I remember True along with my Duran Duran favorites of 1984.
Yes.. I liked them.. loved "True"
Sure. My classmates used to make a rivalry between Spandau ballet and Duran Duran. I loved Spandau Ballet but sad to say, I ended up liking Duran Duran because of my best friend who's a D2 die-hard fan.



Some Spandau Ballet songs I loved: Gold, TRUE, Lifeline, Only When You Leave, I'll Fly For You, Round and Round, Highly Strung

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
mobility scooter